Preeminent in his field, Dr. Badawy is expertly trained in the most advanced spectrum of minimally invasive treatment options for pain. He currently is an Assistant Professor at University of Central Florida.
Degree, Training, and Qualifications:
- Graduate of The University of Cairo in Egypt
- Completed training in Anesthesiology at Hahnemann University in Philidelphia
- Fellowship training in interventional pain management at the renowned Mount Sinai Hospital in New York
- Board certified anesthesiologist
- Board certified pain medicine